Random facts of note:
- The Bravos got rained out—two games!—this weekend.
- Dinner tonight was crabcakes (not carbcakes; watch those typos!), recipe posted on this site.
- I didn’t get outdoors enough today; the weather’s superb and I didn’t get farther than the tomato plants that are already threatening to be leggy and skip blooming ’cause the backyard’s so shaded.
- Walter Mosely really can write!
- Google Earth (download it; it’s free!) is a wonderful program, incredibly illuminating!
Disclaimer: this list in no way competes with Anne’s periodic listing of “things attached to the ‘fridge.”