El plomero

So, checking my (Mexican Spanish) dictionary, I find this word “plomero�? is �?Amer.�? for plumber, which is what I remember from signs south of the border. In Spain, I guess it means “leader,�? referring to the metal, not your order walking on the trail…. Anyway, this is the new kitchen faucet El plomero installed. Fine! Fancy! And, yes, it does stream or spray, and pulls out about 70 cm! Whew! You can make a BIG mess with that!